What's new

How to get Organized?

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow Cigary! That's getting organized, how long did it take you to get to twenty five? Do you prefer that over a large stand alone cabinet? Finally, my last newb question, with that many desktops what do you find is the most effective humidification process?
This has been a lifelong project...46 years and I have a wall dedicated to all of my humidors in my study.....KL makes every humidor exactly the RH I want....some are at 62% for Cubans...65% for NC's and a few t 70% that I know smoke better at that RH.

actually, i'm wondering, with that many humis, where he has space to set his drink! o) ove the "place for everything" approach, thogh.
Lol....I have my leather chair with a side desk to hold my drinks...a bar in the corner off the dining room....it is a PIA to have to walk over and pour myself a drink so I keep a flask nearby.

Where do you put that many humis? Warehouse and Inventory control... I bet he has some of that heavy duty steel warehousing shelving and an automated inventory control system to go and get what he wants.... damn, too bad I'm not a handy geek, I'd make myself something like that. :)
I just finished a wall unit that goes from one end to the order....it has every humidor...books...etc...

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I wish I would have started with the labels earlier in this hobby but much like you I couldn't get my hands on any good labels until the group buy here on the site. I still have smokes that I only have a rough recollection of when I put them in the humi. Eventually you will find a system that suits your needs.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
[/QUOTE]
This has been a lifelong project...46 years and I have a wall dedicated to all of my humidors in my study.....KL makes every humidor exactly the RH I want....some are at 62% for Cubans...65% for NC's and a few t 70% that I know smoke better at that RH.

Cigary43- There is a thread on this http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/63692-What-smokes-best-at-70

I'd love to hear what sticks you smoke at 70% rh.