What's new

I Made The Switch

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
This is my desk top at work. I use a little bag made from nylon knee high socks to loosley hold the beads.
I probably could have done with less beads, but more just helps the RH recover faster. Knowing some of your smoking habits, I would recomend the 65% beads.

I this pic the beads are the black mass at the top of the photo.
[/IMG]

Here they are with the top open the black mass onthe right hand side of the photo
[/IMG]

This shows the bag a little more clearly.
[/IMG]

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
David... Nice smokes.

I am also a fan of the 65% Heartfelt.
I still use them in tubes, maybe I have not been dealing with them long enough to get annoyed.
If I notice my hygro showing low numbers, I just add some water to them.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Nice little office stash DPrice. That little sucker is holding quite a nice grouping.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
That's why so many ditch the tube, it's just hard to tell which are white and which are clear. Put them in a dish, the more surface area of beads you can get the better.

V

Thanks for the infor bro. I am using a upside down ceramic butter dish that my wife retired to hold them. My humi is rock solid now at 65%.

If I were to convert to another holding device, like womens hose. Wouldn't the dampness of the beads moisten the cedar in the humi?

I saw Dprice's pics of his in a sock, but I don't know how they are laying in the sock.

Any info is appreciated.

Later

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This is my desk top at work. I use a little bag made from nylon knee high socks to loosley hold the beads.
I probably could have done with less beads, but more just helps the RH recover faster. Knowing some of your smoking habits, I would recomend the 65% beads.

I this pic the beads are the black mass at the top of the photo.
[/IMG]

Here they are with the top open the black mass onthe right hand side of the photo
[/IMG]

This shows the bag a little more clearly.
[/IMG]

I'd love to come by your office some time...