What's new

In search of the perfect humidor

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Thanks for the consideration. The Avallo 1000 can be had with the Hydra for those on a tighter budget. I am pretty happy with the Hydra that I am using. Its not as powerful as an Accumonitor, but will do the job in a smaller cabinet.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Thanks for all the input.

So the general consensus is that I should go with this?

Once again I would like to reiterate my earlier statement based on my personal experience as an Avallo 1200 Deluxe owner. Spend the extra $300 and get the 1200 Deluxe. You get so much more in return for your investment.

PM me for further details.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I should be getting my mini aristocrat in Natural Mahagony on Tuesday via Fed Ex . Would be glad to e-mail you pictures if you want. Will try to post to the board also. What turned me off on the Avallo was the very high shipping charges.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I should be getting my mini aristocrat in Natural Mahagony on Tuesday via Fed Ex . Would be glad to e-mail you pictures if you want. Will try to post to the board also. What turned me off on the Avallo was the very high shipping charges.
at this point, Avallo does not make a mini sized cabinet that can be shipped Fedex. So its hard to compare shipping costs on a mini compared to shipping costs on a full size cabinet that gets shipped via standard freight. On our larger cabinets, I do know that we are in line cost wise with our competitors.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Warning - Do NOT buy the Geneve 500ct humidor, description is misguiding. That humidor is NOT lined with Spanish cedar, only the trays are made of cedar and the drawer. The main unit is cheap wood. I know, 'couse I bought it :(