What's new

I've outgrown my humidor

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Rule #1... ALWAYS purchase 2 sizes bigger than you really think you are going to need..

If you outgrew a 40 count in a matter of months.. it will only be a matter of a few more before you outgrow a 100 count.. and a few more after that before you outgrow a 200 count, etc..etc.. (trust me.. everyone says "not me"... and a year later says "oh shit! he was right.. I wasted money on 4x storage systems over the past 12 months.. and could have just bought "XXXXX' right at the beginning"...)

My own personal story.. went from a 50 count.. to a 100 count.. to a small wineador (12 bottle).. to a small cabinet (600-800 count) to a large cabinet (approx 1500 count) all in the span of about 2 1/2 years... that was after already having been a cigar smoker for over 15 years prior...

once the collecting/aging/HTF/whatever bug bites you.. you are done.. and sticks are going to start multiplying like rabbits around your house..

Figure out where youre going to store that 120 qt cooler... youre going to end up in it anyway.. might as well go on and start making plans now.. :)
Agreed....

I went from a small, end table cabinet to an Avallo 2000, and that thing is packed to the point where adding a box is like a frustrating game of Tetris.

Coolidors are great, and you can simply buy the exact same size and start stacking if you run out of space