What's new

Larger cabinet humidors...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't plan on converting anything made out of MDF or the like. There are some decent hardwood gun cabinets out there when they pop up. Found a decent place for 1/4 Spanish cedar. If I had all the supplies and a free weekend at home, I could have it mostly done.
You'd have to line it with something
OK, yeah that's what I meant. I live in a bit of a smaller area, so it'd be hard for me to find something that could work as a humidor (I REALLY like glass doors so you can see in). That being said, if it were an option for me, I'd definitely think seriously about it. As it is I'm already out of space again :confused:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a 125 bottle wine fridge on CL for $125. The compressor wasn't working which is why I got it so cheap. Had Forrest build out shelves and drawers and it currently holds over 1,400 sticks with humidity rock solid. Total build out was just under $700. It has a glass door as well.

To agree with many of the posts here, make sure it will hold humidity. Better to either buy a true cabinet humidor or wait for the right offering on CL IMO. They can be found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk