What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Ain't much... just this little guy... gonna need to expand soon... not buying anything cause it's almost full! About 60 cigars in there with room for about 80ish maybe...

View attachment 76330
@BrandonD , Please get those "beads" outta there and put 1 65% boveda. Buy two and trade them out every 2 months and recharge the other. I've had a 65% boveda in a 19qt. Tupper for over 100 cigars with trays and it keeps it rock solid

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@BrandonD , Please get those "beads" outta there and put 1 65% boveda. Buy two and trade them out every 2 months and recharge the other. I've had a 65% boveda in a 19qt. Tupper for over 100 cigars with trays and it keeps it rock solid
Soon as it gives me problems I'll consider that, but the beads have been rock solid for 2 months now without touching them.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Soon as it gives me problems I'll consider that, but the beads have been rock solid for 2 months now without touching them.
Do you have a hygrometer in there? I used to use them too. Problem is that they over saturate the cigars in a tupper. a boveda is about $3.50.
If you comfortable with the gel bead puck, ok.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Ya know, I'm looking at that drawer and looking at the cabinet. That cabinet does not have drawers. HMmmmmm
Aristocrat that is seperate from cabinet. Ara wasn't lying:)
You are right Anthony. So now Ryan where is this drawer located cause I think we maybe delving into the C directly. You and FC friends?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well, 2 years changing things. What a cliff...
Impressive collection Ryan. To get the most out of CC's aging is a necessity, so unless one is willing to drop the coin to buy aged CC's you have to purchase more than you plan to smoke. I'm guessing you don't plan to touch 50% of your inventory for a couple of years

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Impressive collection Ryan. To get the most out of CC's aging is a necessity, so unless one is willing to drop the coin to buy aged CC's you have to purchase more than you plan to smoke. I'm guessing you don't plan to touch 50% of your inventory for a couple of years
I don't think it would be possible. I'd have to smoke like a chimney!