What's new

Look at what UPS just delivered.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So excited I forgot to post Pics. Don't know what that stain is around the hygrometer.

They all have the stain. I can't explain it. I have wiped mine down and it always returns... Enjoy the new Wineador! I just started putting sticks in mine after a week of seasoning. Did you notice any residue on the inside when it arrived? Mine had quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
They all have the stain. I can't explain it. I have wiped mine down and it always returns... Enjoy the new Wineador! I just started putting sticks in mine after a week of seasoning. Did you notice any residue on the inside when it arrived? Mine had quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Thanks man and the same to you. I did not have any residue. It was pretty clean and all I did was wipe it down with DW.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best of luck with your Whynter brother -- I mean that sincerely; mine quit on me 3 months after the warranty was up. (n) :mad:
My whynter buckled approx the same time after warranty finished aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a fairly good machine , but whynter will not provide me with replacement parts which I am happy to pay for.
Whynter service desk told me to contact ambientstores , my luck they don't ship to AUSTRALIA .

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
It's a fairly good machine , but whynter will not provide me with replacement parts which I am happy to pay for.
Whynter service desk told me to contact ambientstores , my luck they don't ship to AUSTRALIA .
Sorry to hear that man. I read a lot of the reviews on Amazon and most were positive but there were not many reviews for over a year. I jumped on it because of the price. I bought the extended warranty and hopefully I will not need it.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
LOLLL, I'm working on it. Got a few orders coming in on Friday. Being selective and trying to figure out what I like.

Will Post pic once I get back home on Friday.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being In Australia parts are bit of a hassle ended up buying a cybercool the largest they had .
3 big thermoelectric fans , ordered draws and shelves from Forrest , now considering avallo acumonitor , I have been told I don't need it , In saying that Arsitocrat believes I do .
I think I will purchase one of the units I am also considering converting a large built in pantry in the man cave sometime this year in to a walk in humidor.
still not sure which unit though ?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Being In Australia parts are bit of a hassle ended up buying a cybercool the largest they had .
3 big thermoelectric fans , ordered draws and shelves from Forrest , now considering avallo acumonitor , I have been told I don't need it , In saying that Arsitocrat believes I do .
I think I will purchase one of the units I am also considering converting a large built in pantry in the man cave sometime this year in to a walk in humidor.
still not sure which unit though ?

WOW, sounds interesting. Let me know how it goes. Good Luck.