What's new

Looking for a New Humidor

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
welp the wife somewhat made her mind up she likes the Aristocrat M Plus or the ARISTOCRAT Mxt

as soon as we figure out the wood and desing and final price that will tell me witch one of the 2 i get :D i can't wait
you my friend have a great wife haha, to go from a budget of 500 to 1500 LOL kudos my wife would've stopped at 800 prob :rolling:

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Thank you! She is really great!

we where looking at google images of them and she is the one that kept picking out the more expensive ones, and said she wanted it to look more like furniture, and made of real wood, only catch was i can't order till like the first or second week of march but im ok with that :D :D

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
FWIW, I have an Aristocrat Mini and I love it. I can't recommend it strongly enough. Granted, I've only had it like 6 months but it looks great holds the humidity wonderfully. The best part of a cabinet is filling it up though. I hope you're counting your lucky stars that you found a wife whos letting you go for the huge model and is in fact encouraging it. My fiancee would stroke out if I came home with one of those lol.