What's new

LoRoK needs cedar

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ok, @navyvet or @Genuine listen up. I see what you guys do here to each other, laughing at each other's mailboxes and whatnot. That's all fine and good for you guys, but look…I'm a newbie. I cannot allow that sort of shenanigan BECAUSE i cannot return fire. You don't see America going around bombing little poor countries, do you? I mean, what am i gonna do? Send you my cheap PDRs and JR Cohiba knockoffs? Seriously I'm not equipped for bombing so i say, please, no funny stuff Lebowski. That said, i called my shop today and the guy told me he just sold 80 boxes today and that was his whole "grip." So if you send me some CEDAR I'll gladly pay you for shipping. Just let me know what you need.
Go buy a new mailbox while you're at it Rok. What you did posting this was the biggest mistake of your BOTL life.

Buena suerte hermano.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Shenanigans ensuing here???? I need popcorn! LOL.

Ohh and at @hakoomay request here's the humidor/box I scored a few years back at the local B&M. And it's empty for picture purposes only. All the cigars went back in after the pictures were taken.

Now that was an awesome score man, looks good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I have much more Cedar, remember my dog = Genuine has Cedar chips in his bed. Big bag. You want more,;)(y)