What's new

May I get your vote please?

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
So we vote by giving a thumbs up right?

I broke in your ashtray the other day! I was scared to let ash fall into it though once it finally did I had an extreme feeling of guilt. No harm no foul though cleaned right up, can't leave that thing of beauty dirty.
Mines on the counter at the store. A great way to show it off and get some use out of it. We aren`t legally allowed to smoke inside so just let customer`s cli^p their cigars into it.

I am on the waiting list for one of his humidors already so I had no problems voting with confidence. It will be a great piece for my office.:stretchgr

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gibbleguts I'm very excited about yours. It's turning out beautiful. Glad the ashtray has been good to you and your clients.

Thank you all very much for the overwhelming support in the contest. I'm ahead of everyone by over 100 points. I hope this will get the judges attention.:grin: I'd really like to win the Granite top Tablesaw.:thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of Oval office...

Did you know, Hilary banned all smoking in the Whitehouse during the Clinton Administration. And it still stands today.:tongueout
I guess Bill would have had trouble lighting his cigars anyway after Monica pulled them out of herself!!