What's new

My book is finally out!!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am an attorney that received a degree that most people have never heard of called a JSD. It is a doctorate in law, essentially a phd and mine is in intercultural human rights law. I decided to write a book on expanding the laws of the United States pertaining to emerging medical technology with a focus on embryonic stem cells. To do so I had to look to and research international, national, state and local laws to come to a worthy conclusion on how the USA can allow for more studies using these powerful cells while still taking into account the opinions and beliefs of those against it. In all the book took me over 5 years to write and edit but after a lot of hard work, my number one choice for publisher picked it up and it’s now available.

I’m not trying to get people to buy it here, just so happy it’s done and had to announce it somewhere to a group of people that I have a lot of respect for. If anyone wants to see what it’s about please feel free to read the info

I haven’t seen it in hard copy format yet as the delivery that was supposed to come today was delayed until tomorrow but very proud of it and I’m sure you will be seeing a lot of celebratory cigars being smoked by me in the next week or so lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations on the achievement.

I don't think most people know how hard it is to get printed. To get printed by your first choice is pretty rare from what writers tell me. So, this definitely deserves recognition and a celebration.
thanks so much and so true!! I was ready to self publish if needed but I was very fortunate

half of me wants to write more but the other half remembers the stress of just speaking with a publisher lol

thanks again!!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Congrats on the book, quite an accomplishment and timely to say the least. With the current political environment stem cell research hasn't been in the news recently. Embryonic stem cell research has the potential to cure many cronic diseases. If your book is able to facilitate discussion and maybe even agreement among scientists, ethicists and lawmakers it is an important book.

I wish you the very best of luck.