What's new

My wife dropped a bomb tonight!!!!!!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
My wife were sitting and discussing some home improvements we need to make and she mentioned she wanted new furniture for the living room. Ok...nothing unusual about that. Discussed how we need a new sofa and loveseat along w/ an ottoman...all in leather. Ok, I can go with that. Then, she does it...out of the blue she proceeds to tell me I'll have to buy another Avallo 1200 to match the one I have so we have two end tables. WTF? You gotta be kidding me....but ya, I'm in. Freaking blew my mind. I guess later this summer/fall I will be the proud owner of two 1200 deluxe units. HEHE...that means I'll have another one to fill!

:crosseyed:crosseyed:crosseyed:applause:

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Ya, I "owe" you for that Craig...but you see it's worked out in the long run...she wanted to kill me when I bought the first one.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I can't even full my new cabinet humi and you are working on a second one lol

We have keepers lol . Congrats!

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Wow! congrats. Wish my wife would say something like that to me, I can't get mine to let me fill my wineador.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Thanks guys. I was in shock. Woke up this morning and asked her if she meant what she said and she said yes, and that she knows I'll fill that one too. Damn.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Nice! Congratulations!

My wife was thrilled with the low cost of the tuppidor, so if I ever outgrow it (I give it about 3 months), she'll be more than happy to let me set up a second one. No Avallo humis in this household.

Then again, I am not sure if she knows how many sticks I've already accumulated. I don't hide it from her but since it's in the basement, she never sees it.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
If my wife told me that I'd be waiting to see what the catch was because in my house that is how she gets something for herself that I would never agree upon.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I agreed to the leather furniture in the arrangement she decides...so hopefully that is all. After 18yrs of marriage, I know that is only the beginning.