What's new

My wife dropped a bomb tonight!!!!!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure my wife realizes the prices of the cigars yet, she probably thinks I spend 5 dollars max on a cigar and she probably doesn't have any idea how many I have.

Also, if we are out and I need to run in my B&M really quick, like many places I run into, she wants to wait in the car.

Normally I ask her to just come inside with me. I feel safer if she's not out in the car by herself plus I feel rushed if she's waiting outside.

With my B&M though, I never ask, ha...if she comes in there she will start looking around at the prices.

I figure I don't know what she spends on clothes, all I know is she is constantly coming home with new ones.

We have a don't ask don't tell policy so far and its working out fine....for now!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
No, not ordered yet. Furniture first and most likely new floors. So fall time frame for me to order it. Was to excited that she brought it up and said I needed it.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
So here's what you do...Custom order a couch that is 4 feet tall, and then order two Avallo 2000's. After all, the end tables need to be functional, right?.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 52 inch flat screen is starting to look small, so I ordered a bigger TV, and I have noticed that you have been shivering at night so a brought a few of my friends home to snuggle with...I hope you don't mind, they're Swedish gymnasts....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The 52 inch flat screen is starting to look small, so I ordered a bigger TV, and I have noticed that you have been shivering at night so a brought a few of my friends home to snuggle with...I hope you don't mind, they're Swedish gymnasts....
What just happened there? Did you just hypothetically buy yourself a new TV and bring home male gymnasts for your wife to spoon with? LOL

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
What just happened there? Did you just hypothetically buy yourself a new TV and bring home male gymnasts for your wife to spoon with? LOL
HA!

That's possibly a win-win