What's new

Need New Storage

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I agree with the others here.

I went from a 50, then added a 100, another 50 and then a coolador. I've since shut down the coolador when I found a vinotemp at a garage sale for $75!

I'm not a big fan of glass, but I've grown to like it. If I want to check the vinotemp stats...I just peek through the glass.

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
I would also reccommend finding a good deal on a used vinotemp or something similar. You can plug it in and use it right away, and can get your gear built (or build it yourself) fairly reasonably over time... I might know a guy if you find yourself needing some pointers. :)

Now, all kidding aside, you will be able to find a 28 bottle pretty quickly if you start looking. These guys will hold your collection and give plenty of room for expansion and box storage. (at least for a while ha ha )

You would then have the option of doing your cooler up as a showpiece, and/or keeping your desktop as well.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Unfortunately, I do my web browsing on my phone and don't always have the time it takes to surf craigslist and other sites lik that, so those kinda deals are out. After reading these responses, I am considerinng the coolidor, though. Any tips on what size could fit a few hundred sticks, with trays? (Ron?)