What's new

New air 18 bottle wineador

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Ahhh.. I see what youre talking about now....

I dont think location should make that much of a difference in an 18 bottle cooler.. it simply isnt that big of a box.. temp and RH are going to be pretty consistent throughout once you get everything stabilized.. Jaricon makes a good point about selecting a location that in direct line with the fan.. but other than that, I dont think I would worry about it too much...

If you were talking something much bigger in size, I think there might be a little bit more to be worried about... but with an 18 bottle, youre talking a max distance of well less than 3 feet in any direction no matter where you put your sensor to the far corner of the box.. your temp variation and RH variation shouldnt be more than a point or two max at any given moment, at any given location.. even after opening the door for a little while to get some smokes out...

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
humidity falls, so my guess is that your bottom beads were oversaturated, and the top ones weren't quite as wet. After removing half of them (since you have way more than necessary), I would simply swap your beads, put the ones on top on the bottom, and the ones on bottom on top.

I have a 16ct vinotemp with four drawers, and a coffin of KL in each. About once a month, I swap the top and bottom, and swap the middle two. Seems to work like a charm for me.