What's new

Newair 281E

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Its cool I dont mind waiting at all. I would rather spend on cigars to ship to BOTLS anyway. I will have a chance to buy one in a month or two. No biggie at all

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Amazing... I ordered mine Friday morning at 5am and had it on my porch this afternoon! (I live like 2 hours away from them I think) but thanks fedex! and thanks Griz!!! Big time!

Mine looks absolutely flawless and has one tiny tiny little dent in the back which I would have never even noticed if it was being sold as brand new. Will post a build thread when it starts coming together

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome guys, it's like Christmas, that or tax return time.

Now that I've been pulling out 65 degree cigars and lighting them up, I don't want to ever not have temp control again.

This is the desert out here but no matter where you live, just the fact that your tobacco can rest at the same temp 12 months, that is worth every penny, especially when you paid 50 on CL, ha.

One day I will upgrade to either better on CL or do scratch n dent like you guys.

Enjoy your new humidors guys.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the scratch and dents are out of stock! :hammersma

For those of you that bought them, were they always in stock or did some of you guys have to keep checking the website for deals?

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
All the scratch and dents are out of stock! :hammersma

For those of you that bought them, were they always in stock or did some of you guys have to keep checking the website for deals?
They come and go, and at varying levels of "scratch and dent".
I actually sent my S&D back and paid the difference to replace with a new one as there were no other S&D to exchange with, and I didn't want to wait.

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I can't seem to get the door hinge cover to stay put, any advice fellas?
Mine came the same way. I haven't found a way to keep mine on either.
I have since pushed the wires into the fridge as much as I could and put on front first (round end) and forced the rest, its not legitly on but at least it doesn't fall off at the slightest touch