What's new

Possible Hydra Group Buy

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Sorry guys, been slacking.

Let's get some humidity!

Please quote the person above you and keep this list going to keep a total.

Also indicate if you would want fans/fan kits.

caudio51 - 2 + 2 fan kits.

Total - 2 fans, 2 kits.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
No, :rofl:

Cliff = 1 hygra + a fan kit

Total = 4 fans + 3 fan kits + 1 fan

There ya go! :thumbsup: I included you vorra65

Hey, that still ain't right.:squinteye

caudio51 - 2 + 2 fan kits.
vorra65 - 1+1 kit + 1 fan
Cliff = 1 hygra + a fan kit

new total
4 Hydras
4 fan kit's
1 fan

:stretchgr

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
New total, after subtracting my order-Sorry couldn't wait fella's............

10 hydras
10 fan kits
3 fans

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I'll be going through this tonight and throwing it into a spreadsheet.

No exact cost yet, it will depend on the quantity we get.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New total, after subtracting my order-Sorry couldn't wait fella's............
If you already got one vorra, whats your opinion of it? How well does it work? I have 2 Cigar Oasis units, and they are crap. The xl plus was already replaced for a faulty circuit board! I like the description of the Hydra, just as long as they work. Whats your opinion? (I have an end table humidor I want one for). Thanks -Aaron

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If you already got one vorra, whats your opinion of it? How well does it work? I have 2 Cigar Oasis units, and they are crap. The xl plus was already replaced for a faulty circuit board! I like the description of the Hydra, just as long as they work. Whats your opinion? (I have an end table humidor I want one for). Thanks -Aaron
I honestly can't give you an official yet. I just got it up and going this evening. I made some cool little aluminum brackets for my fans on either side in the bottom. I'll post a thread tommorrow, with the brackets as well as the stand for my analog hygro. It seems to be pretty user friendly, as far as adjustability. I have 2 digital hygro's and 1 conventional,that I'm watching to see where I need to make my adjustment's. I'm sure it will take a bit of toying around to get my rig dialed in.

If this group buy works out, I'd say go for it. I just couldn't wait, since my fridg o dor is a unit that utilizes a compressor for the cooling function. I took the thermostat apart last nite, and made some adjustment's to get a little higher range for my temp adjustment.

I can say that the fans, blow away (no pun intended) the 2 oust fan's that I had in there up until tonite.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I honestly can't give you an official yet. I just got it up and going this evening. I made some cool little aluminum brackets for my fans on either side in the bottom. I'll post a thread tommorrow, with the brackets as well as the stand for my analog hygro. It seems to be pretty user friendly, as far as adjustability. I have 2 digital hygro's and 1 conventional,that I'm watching to see where I need to make my adjustment's. I'm sure it will take a bit of toying around to get my rig dialed in.

If this group buy works out, I'd say go for it. I just couldn't wait, since my fridg o dor is a unit that utilizes a compressor for the cooling function. I took the thermostat apart last nite, and made some adjustment's to get a little higher range for my temp adjustment.

I can say that the fans, blow away (no pun intended) the 2 oust fan's that I had in there up until tonite.
Guys, please use this thread to discuss.

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=16806

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Here's what I was able to pull out of the thread.
Username Units Fan Kit Fans
cvm4 1 0 1
Angry Bill 1 0 0
CWS 2 0 2
caudio51 2 2 0
Gotacohiba 1 0 0
cf2112 1 0 1
jwintosh 2 0 2
ezrider 1 0 0
detroitmister 1 1 1
12 3 7