What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
These Melete Lanceros are great! Nice pickup
I've been getting into Emilio stuff lately. What's the best size on these? Obviously, I'm drawn to the lancero, lol.
I've read that the blend was designed for the toro but IMO the corona out does the bunch. Haven't tried the lance or beli yet. I don't think I'll be able to hold out too long on a taste test so ill report on the lance.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yeah, Nat Sherman. Since I could get them, I got a box. Too expensive, but should be tasty. They sent two tag alongs that look suspiciously like a hand rolled La Palina. If I can find another box for cheaper, I will get them.

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Yeah, Nat Sherman. Since I could get them, I got a box. Too expensive, but should be tasty. They sent two tag alongs that look suspiciously like a hand rolled La Palina. If I can find another box for cheaper, I will get them.
Yes. I believe Maria was at the event and for every box purchase you get two fresh custom rolled smokes from her. Pretty cool. Enjoy the smokes in good health bro.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Yes. I believe Maria was at the event and for every box purchase you get two fresh custom rolled smokes from her. Pretty cool. Enjoy the smokes in good health bro.
Damn, I ordered a box that arrived today as well but did not include any tag alongs

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Love seeing all these Goldies! Can't wait to try the new one, but I should probably smoke another of the initial release to prepare myself :)

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Yes, the new Goldie is easily my most anticipated cigar . . . ever - and I almost missed out on the first release. Anybody try one of these yet? And the fresh rolled ones sound even better.