What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased a box of the Genesis projects, Odyssey, and Partagas Blacks. Early fathers day from the wife.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Stopped at Corona's last night and grabbed a few. One of them didn't make it home with me. ;)
I'm really intrigued with those room 101's. I really want to try one, might have to order some since my b&m doesn't seem to be getting any. How are they?
Nice pick up btw!
I've only smoked the room 101 Namakubi in the Papi Chulo size, but I love them! Well worth seeking out.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
thejavaman I had one this morning aquired through a trade and they were good; pack a little punch, but flavor was nice and smooth; but thank goodness I had breakfast before I smoked it.... Also got confirmation on the original .. cant wait

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Stopped at Corona's last night and grabbed a few. One of them didn't make it home with me. ;)
I'm really intrigued with those room 101's. I really want to try one, might have to order some since my b&m doesn't seem to be getting any. How are they?
Nice pick up btw!
They are really good. Different than a lot of what I normally smoke (Don Pepin Garcia, Liga Privada). Smooth.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0

Down in LI NY this weekend for a quick trip. Hit The Little Cigar factory for a couple house blends. They smell awesome.

-Jared

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stopped at a nearby Total Wine for some hard cider for the lady, and I found A box of Opus X in the walk in humi! Grabbed one of those and an HdM Excalibur. My first Opus X.