What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I keep seeing these smokes with the silhouette on them...what are those?
Pete Johnson made this blend for Pepin Garcia's daughter, Janny. I think this stick has one of the most elegant bands in the cigar industry. I kept seeing pictures of this stick that other BOTL would post, then read some reviews and had to buy a few. I have never had one before and am very excited to finally light one up. After I let them rest for a few weeks it will be game on.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Janny is deserving of such a beautiful label. Said with much respect. She is beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Let us know how they are. I know they are rebrand, but I think I remember reading a reblend as well
I had the Criollo one yesterday and it was pretty tasty! Honestly, it was my first Camacho so I can't really compare it to past blends. But I will definitely be buying more of these. The price was pretty reasonable too, $7.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
5-pack of Illusione Rothchildes

...and a tin of four LP Papas Fritas(already out of the tin and in my humidor).

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got these two in the Mail yesterday. They were backordered off of a previous order. Took a month extra for them and I had almost forgot about them. When I got home and found them in the mailbox, along with another box containing a cutter and some other goodies, it was like christmas. IMG_20130904_085205.jpg