Sam Leccia Black robusto 5-pack
Ramon Bueso Genesis robusto 5-pack
Ramon Bueso Genesis ashtray sampler

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
JSo I went to my b&m today to do the right thing and give back winnings that they have me accidentally for a super bowl pool a few weeks ago. I like the guys there a lot and felt that even though they were taking responsibility for getting me and another Eddy confused I wanted to give them the money I did not truly win back. They have me a few goodies for being a good guy.

Yes that is a Jason and a Litto Gomez small batch number 3. Quite some age on that. Another customer bought the remaining 10 of those. And they threw in an Anejo shark as they know it's my favorite. I smoked that in the lounge with them. They couldn't stop thanking me for being a good person. I just did what anyone else with an appreciation for a great business would do

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
JSo I went to my b&m today to do the right thing and give back winnings that they have me accidentally for a super bowl pool a few weeks ago. I like the guys there a lot and felt that even though they were taking responsibility for getting me and another Eddy confused I wanted to give them the money I did not truly win back. They have me a few goodies for being a good guy.

Yes that is a Jason and a Litto Gomez small batch number 3. Quite some age on that. Another customer bought the remaining 10 of those. And they threw in an Anejo shark as they know it's my favorite. I smoked that in the lounge with them. They couldn't stop thanking me for being a good person. I just did what anyone else with an appreciation for a great business would do
Class move

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0

Good on ya for taking the money back. They seem like a great b&m too dude. 👍

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This score at my local B&M capped off a great day where I found out that I got promoted. These are all new to me, so now I just need to decide what to have as a celebration smoke!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Nice job Eddy. That guy will never forget what you did. Much respect as there are some folks that would have not batted an eye about keeping it.