What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Just got back from a quick mini vacation. Stopped by a shop recommended by Kloned and picked up these

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Quick stop at the B&M for lunch. Just a couple of singles but I haven't had either so I'm excited.
if you gonna walk with just two, those are NOT a bad choice! and how the shit have you never had an 858 maddy?!? o)
LOL, was waiting for that. One of the B&M's I go to usually has the Sun Grown, so I've always passed over the maddy in favor of the SG.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've smoked only 1 ever on my last birthday, but this is my first tin. When I pulled the tin out of the wineador just now it was freezing cold.

And then I've had 2 of the ones in this pic before today but grabbed the last 3 guy had along with the Papas Fritas this afternoon.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I've smoked only 1 ever on my last birthday, but this is my first tin. When I pulled the tin out of the wineador just now it was freezing cold.

And then I've had 2 of the ones in this pic before today but grabbed the last 3 guy had along with the Papas Fritas this afternoon.

How are them Tat Monsters? I have had a Tat little monster, and It is top 2 on my list right now very good

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

How are them Tat Monsters? I have had a Tat little monster, and It is top 2 on my list right now very good
The 2013 JV Monster is in my top 10. Had lots of different tats, as far as Monsters, Ive only had the 2012 Mummy other than the JV13.

First off, the JV was waaay better imo than the Mummy, not even close. That being said, not comparing monsters to monsters, I'm just comparing the JV13 to every cigar I've smoked, and it is way up there. My top choice 10 possibly top 5 or 6 but either way, I can't say enough good things about how much I like these.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice! If I'm not mistaken that is the Wolfman which would make it a Halloween 2011 I think? But you smoked the mini which I think came out later, like 2012 or '13.

Either way, I'm jealous, would love to smoke some of the "older" new release minis.

It would be cool to smoke some of the original release, bigger Monsters, but I feel like they may not age all that great past a year or so.

That's a wild guess, Mummy I smoked wasn't that amazing, not sure if it was because it was past its prime or if that year halloween just wasn't the best.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
maybe Eddie can chime in I got them from him on the newbie trade, There was also a Tat monster red band in a torpedo shape that was also very Delicious