What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well at least you can bring it back...from my experience with Binny's, they don't know much about cigars (the employees anyway) I went there a month ago and the guy unlocks the humidor and then just stands there with the door propped open leaning on it...lol. I was like, you should really close the door...
King, Is that the Binny's in Lake Zurich? I haven't had much luck there with the cigar salesmen. But there are a couple guys at the Binny's further down on 12 in Arlington Heights who are really knowledgeable.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Not technically a direct purchase, but got these as a door prize at this fundraiser
Damn man, that's a nice door prize.
They said$200 in sticks for$100 ticket. Seemed more than fair. If I win a raffle I'm fucked because my cooler will already be overflowing with this door prize...

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
Well at least you can bring it back...from my experience with Binny's, they don't know much about cigars (the employees anyway) I went there a month ago and the guy unlocks the humidor and then just stands there with the door propped open leaning on it...lol. I was like, you should really close the door...
King, Is that the Binny's in Lake Zurich? I haven't had much luck there with the cigar salesmen. But there are a couple guys at the Binny's further down on 12 in Arlington Heights who are really knowledgeable.
Mark the Algonquin location on that list of not knowing their stuff. Joevikes returned the moldy box tonight and they said it was plume. I feel I'm pretty knowledgable when it comes to the plume/mold debate. Wish I would have taken more pics but what do you guys think, here's the unfiltered version. Aren't Headleys too young to have plume??

Buyers there beware!!!

FuenteSmoker

Il n'y a pas de fumée san
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
My last two boxes of crowned heads had mold on them....I'm taking a break from them for a while. I don't blame Jon, but I do blame the distributors! That's definitely mold. Ask the vendor to smoke that "plume" cigar....see if he gets sick!

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Well after spending wayy too much on sticks I have to step back now. But one last order of AtlAtls

Thanks to Doug introducing them to me Im broke lol