What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I bought some months ago on cbid. I guess they really have been sitting for along as they advertised, or the tobacco itself is just really mild.
I've heard they were REALLY mild to begin with and now they're just aged out. I still bought some though, just for the art aspect!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mixed box of RoMa Craft's and an event exclusive box of CroMagnon Blockhead box pressed toros....signed by both Skip Martin and Michael Rosales.

mixed box includes: Aquitaine: what was left of the craniums in the box, which started at 9, 3 knuckle draggers, and a Blockhead. Intemperance: EC Virtue x2, BA Intrigue x2, Ambition x2 and 2 event only AWS lonsdales. CroMagnon: 3 Knuckle Dragers, a Blockhead and the yet to be released The Breuil, a 5 1/2 x 37 Panetela that was handed to me by Skip himself

The price was so damn reasonable, and way under my anticipated budget I picked up a whole box of BlockHeads, and was STILL under my anticipated budget.

T

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Mixed box of RoMa Craft's and an event exclusive box of CroMagnon Blockhead box pressed toros....signed by both Skip Martin and Michael Rosales.

mixed box includes: Aquitaine: what was left of the craniums in the box, which started at 9, 3 knuckle draggers, and a Blockhead. Intemperance: EC Virtue x2, BA Intrigue x2, Ambition x2 and 2 event only AWS lonsdales. CroMagnon: 3 Knuckle Dragers, a Blockhead and the yet to be released The Breuil, a 5 1/2 x 37 Panetela that was handed to me by Skip himself

The price was so damn reasonable, and way under my anticipated budget I picked up a whole box of BlockHeads, and was STILL under my anticipated budget.

T
Nice haul, but the Breuil is already released.
http://justforhim.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_388

Last edited: