What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

My cigar page order arrived yesterday and I made a quick stop at my local B&M since I haven’t been there for a few weeks. What do you guys use to band your non banded cigars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I usually write on them with a sharpie or get the round stickers like Brad uses and write on them.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

Picked up a 5ver of the Ezra Zion “Thy Kingdom Come” I believe these will be my first time smoking something from Ezra Zion.

z
I've liked the Ezra Zion cigars I have tried. That being said, this line's packaging strikes me as odd.

Let us know what you think, Dylan.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
z
I've liked the Ezra Zion cigars I have tried. That being said, this line's packaging strikes me as odd.

I agree that the packaging is a bit odd.

I’d be curious to know what your thoughts are in regard to the tasting notes they describe vs what you actually get in their cigars (imo it seems a bit exaggerated).

I’ll be sure to update once I light one up.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
z

Have you seen Traficante's whole business identity and graphics. The whole company is based around cartels, gang violence, and infamous drug traffickers.
I don't understand it cuz they're just cigars, but this is the new thing nowadays.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you seen Traficante's whole business identity and graphics. The whole company is based around cartels, gang violence, and infamous drug traffickers.
I don't understand it cuz they're just cigars, but this is the new thing nowadays.

I think it’s honestly just marketing in general anymore. It seems like everything has more and more outlandish marketing every day. I feel like we got lucky having it stay away from our little world for such a long time.