What's new

Temporary solution

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got about 30 cigars in a 100ct desktop, expecting a friend to bring me a few presents from cuba in a few weeks. Then in January another relative will be hitting the carribean to bring me back some more. :stretchgr I don't smoke a lot only 1 a week or so, so my sticks will have plenty of time to age. No smoking in the winter, I can only smoke outside, that's my choice though, I have african parrots to worry about. I'm dying to smoke one of my Partagas d4's but I'll wait til next weekend to be safe.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I got my digital yesterday and stuck it in the boveda one step calibration bag. Let it sit overnight and it's reading only 54%. So I took a really good look at the bag and found there is a freaking pinhole in it so it isn't accurate. So I checked out the 2 closest humdiors to me and found that neither of them carry the calibration kit. Guess I have to use the archaic salt test. I just wish there were better instructions for that. Why can't somebody come up with a specific formula like one tablespoon of salt and 6 drops of water instead of "add enough water to make the salt moist" ?