What's new

The Official Pipe and Tobacco Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've got a "decent" amount of baccy. Looking to place another order for about 8oz worth of tinned baccy. Looks like it'll come to 50 bucks shipped with a few accessories as well. Baccy pouch, briar fresh stem cleaner, etc.... hmmmmmm :)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I was looking at this the other day. From what I've read they are more filler than briar.

Anyone ever smoke out of one of these? I do like the looks, but if it's all filler I'd rather just save another 40 bucks and get a "finished" one.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
@StogieJim I've got three of them in my regular rotation and really like them. Whoever was feeding you that review was negative for the sake of being negative, nothing more. There are pits & fills, but they are otherwise solid pipes. Personally, I enjoy having a few pipes with "character", and I'd take one of these over a $50 finished cheap briar or basket pipe any day. @Hoshneer @K Williams, you concur?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
@StogieJim I've got three of them in my regular rotation and really like them. Whoever was feeding you that review was negative for the sake of being negative, nothing more. There are pits & fills, but they are otherwise solid pipes. Personally, I enjoy having a few pipes with "character", and I'd take one of these over a $50 finished cheap briar or basket pipe any day. @Hoshneer @K Williams, you concur?
Thanks a lot man, I'll take your word over some random internet people all day long.
I might have to pull the trigger on this then. Damn, I just ordered 50 bucks worth of stuff during that sale, would have been nice to throw that in too for the free shipping and 15% off!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I concur 100%. I also have Omar King pipes that have small sand pits(he never removes them)... I like the "character" too.