What's new

THIS COMPANY SUCKS! AJ MADISON -Avanti SWC2800M1

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
Amazon.com has at least one refurbished available for 78 bux plus 32 for shipping... through a seller called "tech for less"... 112 delivered? Might be an option for someone?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
FYI - Temp on mine goes from 55 to 64 - I find that is is sensitive to room temp - meaning it will cool below a 64 degree setting in a room temp of ~72 or lower. Mines off most of the time now - no problem holding humidity with beads

Deemancpa

Hook'em Horns
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered when I saw the Plush post. I also received a confirmation. I'm gonna use a hydra small and maybe beads. My house is about 70 degrees year round.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I ordered when I saw the Plush post. I also received a confirmation. I'm gonna use a hydra small and maybe beads. My house is about 70 degrees year round.

70 year round, then you don't need one cooled. I use both beads and the fan from the Hydra. Of course my house ranges from 60 to 80.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
That damn trapezoidal shelf rearing it's ugly head before we all knew what we were actually looking at there.

Great callout for guys who are buying these... there is a trapezoidal shelf thread somewhere. If you are going to fab some shelves or drawers... or have someone do it for you... be sure to remind them to use the front measurement for the entire width...not to split the measurements, or get close. The best fit will be somewhat snug and taper only at the back three inches or so.

I got your hint Brian... ha ha ha... I gotta tell you, Shawn (r3dbaron) has been waiting patiently for me to fully outfit his avanti (which he actually pit stop shipped to my house) for almost six months. It's shameful and embarrasing for me to be honest. I won't list the excuses, but life has dealt a delay at every corner. The good news is that he'll get a chrismas miracle and should enjoy the product... bad news is that because of my delays, his sticks didn't have a wineador all summer...
Woohoo! This is great news!

Amazon.com has at least one refurbished available for 78 bux plus 32 for shipping... through a seller called "tech for less"... 112 delivered? Might be an option for someone?
Im not sure if the link that plush originally listed was for open box/refurbished but this is the way to go. Not only are these units cheaper, the have upgraded components and see an additional inspection that the factory models don't.

I personally use the HCM beads. Had better results with those.

Posted via Blackberry!
i personally went heartfelt, but for the little extra money hcm costs, your rh will be more stable for longer with less maintenance.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Ok, this company SUCKS - Don't order from:

AJ Madison Inc.
1416 38TH Street
Brooklyn, NY 11218-3614
800-570-3355
Fax: 718-633-0796

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now being told another story from the last time I called. First it was damaged, sot they were getting more in to ship out, so my order never got shipped in the first place.

Was told it would be here last Thursday or this Tuesday. NOPE

Now I am being told they never got their shipment. I am told it will come in next week (20th) and ship then. I asked if this would be here by Christmas.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my Christmas present from the wife.

Never did they call me to let me know any of this, I had to call each time!

I sit on hold.......................

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Well, shitbricks!

They want me to call back on the 20th? I'm like WTF, why don't you call me on the 20th letting me know whether they come in or not?

So, as a pissed off customer, what would you ask for to rectify the situation?

The ship was already free.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I would ask for free overnight shipping if the product comes in on the 20th as they say. If they can't do that or the shipment does not arrive, I would cancel my order and go through someone else. I'd also do an internet seach for anyone that you are considering buying from that isn't well known.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I would ask for free overnight shipping if the product comes in on the 20th as they say. If they can't do that or the shipment does not arrive, I would cancel my order and go through someone else.
+1 and if the first line rep won't give it to you I'd keep going up the chain asking for supervisor. Someone will listen if they actually care about Customer Service. They f'ed up they didn't let you know about it they are at fault. On top they are asking you to call them to check on status???