What's new

Today’s Smoke - 2024

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Historically I have not been a huge fan of Caldwell let’s see if this one is any different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And with that I think I will just stick to the lost and found line. Is it just me or are Caldwell cigars (at least the main line) just kind of okay at best? I think the only one I have liked was the T.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And with that I think I will just stick to the lost and found line. Is it just me or are Caldwell cigars (at least the main line) just kind of okay at best? I think the only one I have liked was the T.

I think he started out pretty good, but got to popular. He went from small batches of unusual leaf to the same cigar lines selling in 10 packs for $60. You can't tell me the blends didn't get modified.

Plus, he was an early member of the "tattooed new breed." He was really something new when guys like Sam Leccia were creating the Black and White series. Now, Adventura rolls for a bunch of people and has their own lines. His stuff isn't really unique anymore.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

Mike gave you some good insight above. I used to love the Long Live the King, but the blend and quality have definitely changed the past few years. several other lines I liked too, but I just don't seek them out anymore. But the Lost & Found offerings are really good when you can find them.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think he started out pretty good, but got to popular. He went from small batches of unusual leaf to the same cigar lines selling in 10 packs for $60. You can't tell me the blends didn't get modified.

Plus, he was an early member of the "tattooed new breed." He was really something new when guys like Sam Leccia were creating the Black and White series. Now, Adventura rolls for a bunch of people and has their own lines. His stuff isn't really unique anymore.
That makes a lot of sense actually. I hate to see brands sacrifice quality for quantity, but I guess it is what it is at the end of the day. I remember trying one a few years ago (can’t think of which one it was now) and it was great but the ones I have gotten in the last year just haven’t been what I remember. Oh well that just means more money going to other brands lol. Thanks for the insight!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mike gave you some good insight above. I used to love the Long Live the King, but the blend and quality have definitely changed the past few years. several other lines I liked too, but I just don't seek them out anymore. But the Lost & Found offerings are really foo when you can find them.
The last few I’ve had from the Lost & Found line have been pretty good so I think I’ll just be sticking to those when I see a blend that pops out at me… or a cool band because I’m a sucker for good band art and they do some cool stuff.