What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palmettoguy

42-28'48'' N
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
How does Zaya pair with cigars in general? Almost bought a 23yo bottle yesterday as I hear so much about it. I just go w/ Sailor Jerry or 151 & coke right now. :bottle:
Zaya doesnt have a 23yr old, Ron Zacappa does however. The Zacappa is a lot sweeter than Zaya (Both Guat and Triny) IMO. Haven't paired Zaya yet, but the Zacappa w/ a JDN Gran Consul pleased me...

Currently smoking CAO Black Mosaic w/ El Dorado 21

JVB

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
About to light up a Tat TAA... although i wish it was a BRex. Not gonna lie. A pork tenderloin would be nice too, but I had pork chops for dinner so i need some variety.

Palmettoguy

42-28'48'' N
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
El Triunfador and another dram of ED15. Can't believe how flawless the draw is on this...I actually choked myself out on the first draw retrohaling because I thought I had a lot less smoke...

JVB

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Finally smoking that TAA and finishing the bottle I started with my girlfriend before she went to bed.

Edit: I just looked at my picture, and realized that there's a lot going on in the background. So let's play a game. I'll ship a Tat TAA and a Padron 1926 #6 to the first person who can PM me with a correct identification of all of the bottles in the photo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.