What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
234   0   0
A little late, but I would like to see the lineup from the NY get together from Wednesday.

Today for me, a RyJ Exb #4 and my first CAO Brazillia. Both decent smokes for sure.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Still like the Brazilia Samba...Nice cigar.
Smoke a private label nicaragua robusto at lunch and and VR Unico after dinner. Much better than the last one.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I smopked a Cohiba that I got from Clay's PIF. I started smoking it earlier today, set it down forgot about it...came home from work and found in the ashtray on the porch.

That Cohiba was really tasty this afternoon and a little (eh) tonight.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Broke out a 97 Boli PC last night. For whatever reason (I'm sure that POS screaming Cockatoo of my wife's had NOTHING to do with it) I was feeling extremely irritable last night so I finally said screw it, grabbed my book a cigar and a Diet Coke and went out to the Florida room. The rest of the night went MUCH better. :stretchgr

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Coming down with something so I smoked a Maria Guerro on the way home and then just lost all interest. I hate colds. I'm chewing airborne.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Broke out a 97 Boli PC last night. For whatever reason (I'm sure that POS screaming Cockatoo of my wife's had NOTHING to do with it) I was feeling extremely irritable last night so I finally said screw it, grabbed my book a cigar and a Diet Coke and went out to the Florida room. The rest of the night went MUCH better. :stretchgr
There was this preacher that received a Cockatoo from a friend of his. The friend said the Cockatoo only knew cuss words, and it was embarrassing. He knew the preacher had a way with animals, and hoped he could change the Cockatoos bad language.
The first day, the preacher was listening to to bird, and was shocked. He put a record on to teach the bird good language. He told the bird if he heard bad language tomorrow, he wold wash his mouth out with soap. The second day, the Cockatoo still blurted out the bad words, so the preacher washed his mouth out with soap. Then the preacher put the record back on, and told the Cockatoo that if he cussed tomorrow, he'd be forced to pull out his tail feathers. Well, needless to say, the parrot's backside was a bit bare the next evening. That night the preacher told the parrot that this was his last chance. Tomorrow, if he cusses at him, he will spend an hour in the freezer! Yeah, right, said the Cockatoo.
In the freezer, the Cockatoo looked down at a frozen turkey.
"Hey, buddy, what did you say? The 'F' word!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.