What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smoked a fresh Cohiba Siglo IV right out of the box that came in yesterday morning. Good burn and draw but a little wet, a few weeks @ 65 RH will fix that.

Strong start and had some nice coco flavors 1/4 of the way in.

Feels a little strange the Patriots won't be opening up the season this year!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
oh hush...we all saw your beach view getaway...
:stretchgr :stretchgr :stretchgr
Yeah, yeah, yeah...But I haven't been golfing in a month and I haven't been dove hunting in five years. I used to hunt Arizona in the North and down by Yuma regularly. Now that LAxslayer is moving to Cleveland, hope to get back to the birds.

Hunting in California is something you do from your car on the freeway. :scratchhe

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a Rocky Patel Old World Reserve then followed that up with a horrible A. Fuente Hemiway. The Fuente just had a really tight draw. I think I will have to give it a second chance.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
About 20 of my co-workers and I held a BBQ at a former co-workers house last night. He's been home for about 3 months after a 15 month hospital stay from an auto accident that left him paralyzed below his chest. He is doing pretty well now and his spirits are high.

I supplied the cigars for the event and smoked a HdM Coronation and a RyJ Ex. #4. A great time was had by all!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Yesterday morning I had a wonderful SC-El Principe. Man I forgot how good these cigars were! Thanks Steve! :smokingbo

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just came in from having a HdM Corona from '98 with a cup of Killer Beans Nicaraguan. What a sweet way to start the day. Wish I could do this every morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.