What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey dude, I used to live in Teaneck and Rubens was my local B&M. I love Rubens...always cool people to smoke with and a good selection of sticks. I live in Jersey City right now but I stop by Rubens every once in while because my parents still live in Teaneck. Actually I might pass by today, Im heading up that way after work. Any way good to see Rubens on BOTL
Enjoying a Four Kicks at Rubens

Small world.

Ruben's is great. The selection is amazing.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351243395.937699.jpg
MUWAT 5x60... Undecided... The flavours are there, but the large ring gauge and uneven burn I wrestled with for the first half have tainted my view a little. I don't think I'll bother to re visit as I've had the baitfish (and loved it) and there's the +11 which I'm still to try. Chalk it up to experience I suppose :)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I also agree Ruben's Smokestack has a killer boutique selection...if any botl members head over there dm me as I can be found at Rubens from time to time. Thanks.

Best,
Antonio

Hey dude, I used to live in Teaneck and Rubens was my local B&M. I love Rubens...always cool people to smoke with and a good selection of sticks. I live in Jersey City right now but I stop by Rubens every once in while because my parents still live in Teaneck. Actually I might pass by today, Im heading up that way after work. Any way good to see Rubens on BOTL
Enjoying a Four Kicks at Rubens

Small world.

Ruben's is great. The selection is amazing.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
My first Epernay, man these are good!
Bring it on Hurricane Sandy!!!
(Yes my back porch is starting to flood)
Epernays rock, one of my favorite's. You on call for this hurricane?
Surprisingly no. I think if the storm was forecasted to hit us directly that I would be though.
I'm secretly hoping the storm will make a sharp left and come right for us, lol!
I'd like the overtime and or hurricane parties!

Status
Not open for further replies.