What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
13th annual halloween party, 12th opus to celebrate! (first was the wedding itself, NO time that day)

perfeXion X from the look of it, from fuentesmoker. guess that makes two of us. o)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My Uzi Weighs a Ton Robusto.

Overall pretty disappointed, draw was tight. Flavors were way mild at first, with significant bitterness. Took a great turn for the better in the second third when it became REALLY creamy, like heavy whipping cream. Slowly more tobacco and wood came back out in heavier concentration with a bit of sweetness. Body changed and became much fuller and more satisfying. Initial impressions were poor, but after giving it some time it got much better.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Enjoyed the weather a bit before Miss Sandy decides to wreck it up here. Sat outside with a Tat Little Monster Wolfie which I mistakenly identified as a mini mum. Started off a bit spicy and a little harsh for my tastes. Smoothed out on the second 3rd but still not the smooth strong flavors that I gravitate towards. A good smoke but not something I will rush out to buy more of.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351391516.507380.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.