What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Had my first Fausto tonight watching the Broncos/Raiders game. Good stick, burned great, loads of flavor and plenty of power! Glad I listened to Mdwest and ate first! My head is still a little light lol. Have three of em all gifted so a general thanks to the Brothers!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
at a get together tonight to see a fellow BOTL off...

old band Sir Winnie; unfortunately plugged
Partagas Serie E. Better than the first time I tried them.
H Upmann 1/2 corona. Nice way to finish the evening.

Have a safe flight bro....

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
View attachment 27226

Thanks Russ for the trade perfect quick smokes

View attachment 27227

Tat PCR's treat me right haha
Dude go to bed!
Haha bro that's great advice...but the question is why are you not there
Hey I'm a college kid. Social norms relating to time of day and sleeping patterns do not apply to me
Well go have a smoke and a drink brother... I have always been a night owl

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Tat PCR to start the morning; I think the BOTL '14 stick should be the PCR/Brown label blend, with Pete's coveted Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper, in a lancero. Boom! Mind blown. :)

.... Or just a dam PCR lancero.... We could be rich I tell ya! Rich!

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
View attachment 27229
I can't stop!
They're just nice habano biz rt here.
Loving these:)
Right on. I've had a couple that had a really tight draw, but when they're on, they're on! :)
I would've passed on these if it weren't for you. Thanks for turning me on to these. I've only had a few that were on the tight side of firm. So far I'm utterly pleased with them.
I have another box coming so I started experimenting with these. Doing a cello on cello off thing while at 65 & 69%.
So far I like them in the cello but that's with less than a week's rest. Full report to come!

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
View attachment 27229
I can't stop!
They're just nice habano biz rt here.
Loving these:)
Right on. I've had a couple that had a really tight draw, but when they're on, they're on! :)
I would've passed on these if it weren't for you. Thanks for turning me on to these. I've only had a few that were on the tight side of firm. So far I'm utterly pleased with them.
I have another box coming so I started experimenting with these. Doing a cello on cello off thing while at 65 & 69%.
So far I like them in the cello but that's with less than a week's rest. Full report to come!
I'm going with naked & 65/65. I'm interested in the results of your experimentation though too.

Status
Not open for further replies.