What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
A buddy at work just threw this Acid Blondie in my lap. First experience with it & I have to say, although there's no way I could smoke them everyday, it's really not bad for a change of pace.

too funny....

among all the other stuff I smoked today (2 other sticks and a bowl of mac b virginia in my pipe..)... one of my smoking buddies over here brought me a blondie belicoso that I smoked about 2 hours ago to finish the night off..

never had one before.. and Im not too keen on infused sticks...

but I actually kind of liked it.. had a weird citrus and sweet taste to it...

he normally smokes the regular blondies and says they are a good bit sweeter than the beli's...

I cant see me buying a box...

But I can see me buying a couple in the future just to play around with..

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
holy crap, how is this a first for me?!?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355351708.239660.jpg

this one was from lurch, and best bet i am going digging for the capa and reserva that have been gifted toe VERY soon!

hell, if the did the 7th in the cojonu blend, it might, just might, make me swear off fuente. o)

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Old school DPG Blue from my SS (thanks again SmokingIsh ;)) with quite a bit of age on it - the cello was a deep, dark yellow...almost brown. The flavors have melded together so nicely. No rough edges at all. Trance inducing stick. :)

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
La Duena beli; have a box from when the came out that are fantastic, the local I grabbed from they where awful. Awful vegital note that was bitter and unbalanced.... Gross

Status
Not open for further replies.