Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
LFdlA robo, with thanks

I've smoked enough of it to review it for CA :) and it is awfully good so far.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Thanks to a great friend I had my first Rat!!!
View attachment 27971
Meet the hype??
So.... Not really no. I mean would I smoke these alongside my T52s and 9s? Sure if they were readily available and not any more expensive, but given the trouble to get one - no.

Now that said I have heard from others that this particular rat isn't as good as the Dirty or the Velvet, but I can't personally comment on that.
I'll smoke my only Ratzilla this weekend and let you know if I agree...
The Rat to me beats the ratzilla by quite a bit and I doubt I will see a velvet but they sound amazing.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cabaiguan - box aged for 2 time. Delicious, cedar, pepper, toasted nuts, had a creaminess to it. The flavors were well balanced. Outstanding 9/10

Liga Privada L40 - purchased today. Completely disappointed. Notes of burnt coffee, pepper. Drawl was tight. Lacked complexity, flavors and balance. Below average 4 / 10. Really really disappointed.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Cabaiguan - box aged for 2 time. Delicious, cedar, pepper, toasted nuts, had a creaminess to it. The flavors were well balanced. Outstanding 9/10

Liga Privada L40 - purchased today. Completely disappointed. Notes of burnt coffee, pepper. Drawl was tight. Lacked complexity, flavors and balance. Below average 4 / 10. Really really disappointed.
Crazy, do you think it was a bit wet or just not your cup of tea?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently enjoying my first Papas Fritas. I may well end up burning my fingers on this one - it is great all the way through! Definitely doesn't smoke like a short filler! This is Liga Privada through and through.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0

La Duena petite beli for lunch. Getting better as it smokes. Started with a "cherry like" taste. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.