What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
lotsa smoking for me today,i started the day out with a plpc that kicked ass[thanx acaffey] then, i just finished a RA coronas extra,not bad, really mild.also had a cigarette for the hell of it,my first in years, kools green box menthol...cigs suck, dont know why people even bother with them.

whats everybody else smoking today

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I was clearing some snow and ice from the driveway and the all important path to the grill today. While I was outside I had a Jerico Toro.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
356   0   0
lotsa smoking for me today,i started the day out with a plpc that kicked ass[thanx acaffey]

whats everybody else smoking today
keep hearing great things about the plpc...gonna have to try one! going out with a bunch of friends tonight! will take over the patio at our favorite watering hole - Hooley's!! maybe a sig VI is in order :assaultri

jeff

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Welcome back Randy!

This morning I had a very delicios 03 Hoyo de manterrey Le Hoyo du Prince.

I'm not sure what I will have when Greg, Dad, and I finally get to the "go-go" bar but I KNOW I will be enjoying it. :rofl:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Hey. The Steelman is back. Howdy Randy.

I'm smoking a Party Especiale courtesy of my new best bud Nick. This is one sweet cigar. Much better than a short. Wow.I am going to definitely add this one to the priority list. Now...what to send in return...:transform

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Lot's of nice smoke in my basement today. First I had a Pepin Maduro robusto, then a nice Punch Black Prince (01) and tonight I think I'll end up with a Party lonsdale and some whisky.

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Hey. The Steelman is back. Howdy Randy.

I'm smoking a Party Especiale courtesy of my new best bud Nick. This is one sweet cigar. Much better than a short. Wow.I am going to definitely add this one to the priority list. Now...what to send in return...:transform
cool chuck, glad you like them.i've been talking about these for monthes, but nobody wants to listen.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Welcome back Randy!

This morning I had a very delicios 03 Hoyo de manterrey Le Hoyo du Prince.

I'm not sure what I will have when Greg, Dad, and I finally get to the "go-go" bar but I KNOW I will be enjoying it. :rofl:
Last night I smoked a delicious RA 898v from 02 that Geoff gave me last night.

Thanks man!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Nothing last nite, I had 7 hrs of windshild time and couldn't have a smoke :(....

Status
Not open for further replies.