What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Today Rach and I went for a drive looking for this barn, link. I enjoyed a very enjoyable RG Lonsdale from '03 on the way out there and a surprisingly good Torano Signature Toro on the way back.

I say surprisingly good because the first sginature I tried, a robusto, a while back was very dissapointing.

Oh, and that barn was HUGE!!!

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
It's been a while since I burned a Torano 1916 in the a.m. with a nice cup of joe. It's so nice getting together with an old friend. I had forgotten about the two churchills sitting in the second drawer of my humi and when i saw it laying there, all of the morning flavors of this cameroon prize came rushing back to my palette. I know this cigar is not a favorite of everyone, but this one does it for me time and time again.

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It rained hard the past two days, and the sun came out today. Plus I had a day off. So I declared it an official "Do Nothing" day. 11:00AM had a RASS with strong black coffee sitting in the sun. Went to buy some stuff for BBQ at 2PM, came home and had a Bolivar petit corona. Now it's nap-time until I light the fire. I might try this huge Gurkha sitting in the humidor for after dinner.

GWN

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Joya De Nicarauga Celebration torpedo, Paired it with a Guinness. Found it quite one dimensional, like most Nicaraguans. Any thoughts on how this stacks up against a Camacho Corojo?

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Well I wasn't planning on smoking anything...but then a package showed up in my mailbox today containing some of my very favorite cigars. I might have to change my mind and go burn something. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.