What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Early morning a Rocky 1992, afternoon a Partagas demitasse or whatever the are that comes in the little tin boxes, evening saw me do a nice RASS. All in all a nice if somewhat cold Easter.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
started with a Padron Londres Maduro on the way to meet Oneaday in Appleton. then while Donk, Ken and I sat in the shop shooting the schitt, had my first CoRo. very tasty indeed!!

what did you guys have???

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This was my third Don Pepin Garcia tonight. This cigar tastes better the smaller it gets. <G> I very rarely "toothpick" a cigar, but I did with this one.

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
La Tradicion Cubana Robusto franfreakingtastic and they were fresh off the truck. I can't wait to see what the other two or three will smoke like with a bit of rest.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
How would you compare that to the Blue or Black label Pepin's Chuck?
The Miami is a less in your face smoke than the blue and definitely the black. Very nice construction and an even burn. Nice light creamy flavor with that caramelly slightly sweet taste we all crave. A medium smoke that some may be disappointed if they crave the Pepin punch. More like a HdM #2 than a BBF. It would have been a bettre morning or after lunch cigar if I had not had a very light dinner. As it was it was perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.