Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Happy anniversary! FOX

Enjoyed a PSD#4 in the afternoon and Last Night after dinner enjoyed AF King B.......

GWN

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Enjoyed a Padron 6000 today while the kids played outside. Awesome smoke. Did they drop this from the line? Didn't see it on the Padron site.

Bobbystbob

Renaissance Man
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started with a 1995 Condal Churchill, Canary Islands. Bit of what I thought was mold on the foot, but the guy that gave it to me told me not to worry. He was right, fantastic cigar.
Finished with a 98 Partagas SduC#1, wonderful.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Put on the spring installment of my semi-annual SmokeFest yesterday. It's a huge (like 200+ people) gathering of hookahs and other fine tobaccos (i.e. just not promoting cigarettes), and I got some sponsors and gave away a few hookahs and some tobacco and accessories. So I smoked a bit of that last night and also managed to squeeze in a 1990 ERDM Demi Tasse.

TYLER

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
Had a couple of cigars today, but I was utterly disappointed in one.

I recieved a five pack of the NC Montecristo Platinum Robusto (and an ashtray) lol...........

I had given all but two to friends that came over as a mechanism to thwart their desire for better smokes.

Anyway, tried one today, and I thanked the lord that my friends are still my friends....just a horrible smoke........besides a nice contruction, it was bland, lifeless and it actually started to taste like ash as I neared the midpoint.....

BUT, had a great CC Hoya later to make up for it.........

Anyone tried the ashtray?

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
RP Edge gifted by Chuck this afternoon.
Working on a Torano Exodus 1959 torpedo now.
Both wonderful smokes.
I love the Edge corojo torpedo, great smoke. Matt sent me one and now I have a box in my wine cooler. Also, I have a box of the edge maduro coundterfeit, not bad at all, in a few months, they should taste awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.