What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Right now, it is a Monte Habana. I just got the work out of the month.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Davidoff 2000 Tubed.

This one has easily become one of my favourite Dominican.
It's very mild but awfully classy, both in taste and looks.
One of the smoothest and cleanest wrappers I have ever seen.
Perfect morning smoke, actually it's pretty good for every occasion!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I was all over the place with smokes yesterday. Started off with an RyJ Ex 4 that was just nasty. No idea what the issue was, but I'm burying that box away for a while. It had a hint of that wonderful Ex 4 taste, but was just not smoking well, too little smoke and harsh. Bah.

So, I switched to a Partagas from 84 (I didn't have the stick labled well, wish I could thank who gifted it too me) that was wonderful. Completely smooth and delicate. Not descritpors I usually use with Partagas, but it fit. Finished off the afternoon with an ERDM Demi-Tasse from my Ray. Thanks RAY! Wonderful little smokes.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Spent most of the day on a plane but when I landed in Cleveland lit up a Boli Cj for the ride to my temp home, (son's place, three cats and a snake). Luckily my son left a bic lighter in his carand I got one more light out of it. WHen I got to the house grilled up a nice steak and then decided on a Monte #2 and went looking for his torch. None. No matches, nada. FInally lit the thing on the gas stove. Great smoke. Today I go buy a torch.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Being an unprepared individual, I went to the final round of the AT&T classic yesterday, sat in the hospitality tent ate free food and drank free booze and forgot to take damn cigars with me..

What a damn idiot..

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Running around like a madman, just didn't stop to relax. Found time for a Partagas Chicos at the end of the day. I hope to burn a few nice ones this week and over the long weekend.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Not mad at you personally and certainly did not want to scare you off. The question to me is similar like walking up to someone you do not know and asking them for free sex or asking them something very personal right off the street. Normally you get a good smack for it, hope this didn't hurt too bad.
just caught this and i have to wonder.... if you wake up next to someone you dont know, doesnt this usually mean you've already had sex??? :headroll:

dont know about you guys, but ive been there done that....
(and usually she says "yes") :laugh:

GWN

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Started with a 5 Vegas Limitada (thanks Jay), while cooking dinner enjoyed Upmann PC I brought back from ISOM two years ago and am looking down the barrel of a Siglo III for when the kids hit the sack. Gotta love holiday Mondays.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Love those Sig I's and II's! never had a III or above. gonna smoke a VSG Tres Mystique that Rich gifted me at the Herf on Saturday.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Afternoon Smoke at work was a RASS , about to go out, watch the Lightning Storm Blow throw the area while having Punch Punch CC....

Status
Not open for further replies.