What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Started with a Boli RC, badly plugged and quickly tossed. Needed a "sure thing" follow up and opted for Padron Londres out of a known good box, but this cigar was truly awful. I don't know what the problem was. Tossed it before smoking an inch. I can now say I HAVE HAD A BAD PADRON! :cursing:

Oh well, some night just don't go your way...

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Here in Vegas Having to much fun, Line up so far today Opus X Robusto and a La Gloria Cubana Serie R #4, more later .....:thumbsup:

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Well... the team I coach kicks off its playoffs at 2:00 PDST against a team whose coach we disdain with a passion. So after we kick their *ss I am going to sit back and get my RASS kicked!

I am so excited about that!

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I had a NC San Cristobal, strong bugger, but I didn't find it as complex as what I've read. I am about to smoke the third stand of a Culebras that I unwrapped a few days ago.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Turned 65 today, and celebrated with a beautiful Monte#2 I received in a trade with a very generous BOTL, Ratbert. I've wanted to smoke a Monte #2 for a long time, and after received two I let them sit and settle down for awhile, and figured today was the perfect day, and the Monte was a perfect cigar to celebrate with.

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
Turned 65 today, and celebrated with a beautiful Monte#2 I received in a trade with a very generous BOTL, Ratbert. I've wanted to smoke a Monte #2 for a long time, and after received two I let them sit and settle down for awhile, and figured today was the perfect day, and the Monte was a perfect cigar to celebrate with.
Happy B-Day Man....The best is yet to come!!!!

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
:happybday
Sounds like you celebrated it right!

No smoke for me today...
Run ragged.
:crosseyed

Status
Not open for further replies.