What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I had a great night fellas. Came home from a long hard day at work and had a great dinner with a salad, ravioli, garlic bread.

Took a short nap after that and followed with a Partagas Corona from 2002. What an awesome smoke! Everytime I smoke a Partagas it makes me wonder how I could ever take such long breaks from cigar smoking. A dream of a smoke with such an overtone of almond it breaks my heart.

ON A SIDE NOTE:

Have any of you other brothers ever dropped a cigar in your car??? I went out to my car to enjoy my cigar in the warm heat, with some tunes while I cruise around the lakeshore. Dropped the cigar (thank got it was close to nubbing time) between the passenger seat and console. I can't get the damn thing out of there. It's stuck lying there until I get some kind of needle nose pliers or something. Just thought I would share my hilarious experience with you brothers! :nodlaugh:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Hmmm.....
Think I had a Partagas Cifuentes, a Casa Torano Maduro lancero, a Torano Exodus 1959 robusto, and a Padilla Signature 1932 robusto. All but the Casa Torano Maduro were gifted to me by some outstanding BOTLs on this site.
Thanks for sponsoring my day at the cigar shop, BOTL!

TYLER

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
356   0   0
just finished an awesome vsg with some authentic jamacian blue mountain coffee!! great way to start the day!! thanks bball!!

Status
Not open for further replies.