What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Yesterday I had a Tatuaje Noella Reserva, a Por Larranaga Robusto (Asia Pacific ER 2007), an Oliva G churchill, a Camacho 1962(?) torpedo, and something else I can't remember.

TYLER

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Smoked a Hoyo Petite Robusto from May 04. These cigars impart a sweet creaminess that changes into a strong woodiness at the end.

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
Trinidad INGENIOS. I can't feel my finger tips. I wish I had another. While it was burning it was the best smoke I have ever had.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Nice! I've been wanting to get a box of the Ingenios, but am thinking I'm going to save my money and get a nice box or two of something when I'm in Paris this summer.

On topic, it's just a couple bowls of shisha for me tonight. Been studying my ass off because midterms are next week, and hookah just seems to go well with that.

TYLER

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Smoked a Casa Torano Maduro Robusto. One of 2 i had in the humi. I cut the first one and could hardly get a draw on it. I needed on of those poker thingys for it. What taste i could get out of it was very grassy. Not good at all and not what a cigar should really taste like. So i punched the 2nd one and the draw was great and the taste was totally different. Not at all grassy and much more like what a cigar should taste like. I thought that was kind of odd. I can see the draw part, but not the grassy tate part.

Any one ever had this happen to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.