What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Great, dry warm day in the NW. . .finally, after one of the wettest, coldest springs I can remember. . .Sat on the deck and smoked a '98 Fundadore that was stupendous. . .:yes:

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
It is a damp day in Maryland on the Chesapeake. Rain most of the day but had some crab cakes at Crabby Dicks in Delaware followed by a nice PSD#4. Now that the rain has stopped, sitting on my balcony at the HYatt overlooking the bay and river. THe missus is having a white Russian and I am having a Johnnie O. Saving Lusi for my meetup with Fredneck in Annaoplis on Wednesday. If anyone else can make it, cigars are on me. :glassesgr
where and when are you guys meeting?

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Oh man Chuck, I still have one of those Johnny-O lonsdales left. I can't wait to get home and smoke it! It's the only thing I'm really missing right now!

I had a Monte #4 and a few Partagas Minis tonight across from the Notre Dame, along with some espresso and a crepe.

TYLER

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Oh man Chuck, I still have one of those Johnny-O lonsdales left. I can't wait to get home and smoke it! It's the only thing I'm really missing right now!

I had a Monte #4 and a few Partagas Minis tonight across from the Notre Dame, along with some espresso and a crepe.

TYLER

Enjoy Paris. Keep us posted on the sites and sounds.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
OK I had a Oliva Serie G Figurado on the way to the airport and a Oliva Serie G Robusto after diner with a Makers on the rocks. I am starting to love these.
What are you guys having?

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
i know it was yesterday, but had a Camacho 10th anni robusto. Pretty good, but not good enough for me to stock up on at $10 each. I'm certainly glad i have a few more though. I'd give it a solid 90 rating. Smmoth, complex, well balanced, medium bodied, fantastic burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.