What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Super cool to see pics of the guys that are actually rolling the cigars we're smoking. Adds a certain personal feel to the cigar smoking experience. Very cool

You're doin good things Abe.

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
I had my first stick of the week and it was surprisingly great. I'm usually not a RyJ fan, but the short churchills can only be described as yummy! Well, I'm sure they can be described better than yummy, but it was a great after work smoke. The taste is creamy, with a great draw and an even and long lasting burn.

I hope your weekend started as well as mine. All the best brothers!

Adam

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Illusione ~hl~ before dinner. nice but if your plan to only draw once a minute, plan to light it every draw :disappoin. We'll see what happens next. Ran across some Tat Exclusivo Lado Occidentals I grabbed today which are calling my name.

Oneaday: nice to know there are other "Tull-heads" here

-P

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
DPG Black Robusto
1/2 of a CG:4 (The wife stole the rest..)
Finished the evening off with a La Riq robusto while relaxing with my brother & father.

Pearl - Tat Exclusivo Lado Occidentals? That sounds VERY interesting...
(I saw Tull just a few months back for the 8th? time... great evening!)

Good night...........

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
cao cameroon.. wasnt impressed
That was one of the first cigars I bought (and also my first box purchase). Thought they were amazing at the time . . . now, not so much. However, It's a great cigar to pass out to non-smoking friends, since it's mild, pleasant, and well-constructed.

Status
Not open for further replies.