Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Bull City Cigar Company - Fuhgeddaboudit
Ecuador Cloud Shade Wrapper
Ecuador Binder
Dominican Filler

I prefer a darker wrapper, but. . .

A nice mild stick at first. It progresses to a lower medium with tastes of nuts, wood, sweetness, oak, and earth comes in during the second third. A pretty straight ahead "classic" cigar taste. The fifteen year old Dominican filler makes sure it never gets harsh.

I've tried all of the Bull City Cigars, except two. I can say that there isn't a dog rocket in the bunch. There isn't a single blend I didn't enjoy. Even the ones outside of my usual flavor profile were well executed and I would smoke them again without hesitation. A pleasant surprise considering I thought they were some kind of hipster gimmick before I ever smoked one. I was wrong and I wish Jeff and the crew success beyond their wildest expectations.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Bull City Cigar Company - Sweet Carolina (Shop Exclusive)
Petite Corona aged in Sweet Carolina pipe tobacco.

A great desert after a big dinner of spicy baked spaghetti. Also good with a bit of Muscadine wine. The sweet tip may put some people off, but it wears off by the end of the first third. When the pipe tobacco taste fades after the first half, it is still a good cigar. This is a mild-medium smoke that could stand alone without the "infusing." I would consider keeping a few around in a little five stick humidor I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.