What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Tonight was the Bull City Smoke Out. We had good food, good music, better cigars, and about twenty folks having a good time. Even periodic rain showers couldn't kill the vibe.

The Pig Tail
A modified version of the house blend with a little more body and a bigger size. Fresh rolled this morning and on sale for the first time tonight.

Sweet Carolina
Petite Corona aged in aromatic pipe tobacco. This one was enjoyed under the patio with the rain coming down.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
This week in smokes! Almost done with the gifts from @ChuckMejia, working my way into @Spenny s crazy bomb...I have almost all of it and all of the sticks but the TNwaltz from the herf at JR's left....will I ever smoke my own cigars again?

Monday! Illusione Rothschild. Man what a peppery stick, granted I haven't smoked a ton of different cigars but to me this one was quite potent. enjoyed it immensely though. my nose was tingling from the retro the whole way through

Tuesday! Tat black label petit lance. Not as good as the Noella for me but still a great experience. peppery and earthy with notes of bitter coffee for me. the last inch and a half or so got pretty damn harsh though.
Wednesday! JDH Reserve. My god what a delicious stick! This is what the Tat black should have been. similar flavors of pepper, coffee, and hints of a berry sweetness but executed much better imho. nubbed it.

Tonight! Illusione Cruzado. Was a big mofo but the draw was quite loose. really great cocoa and coffee from this one as well with a light bakers spice kick with the occasional note of cinnamon or anise. flavored mellowed out a ton towards the end and had an issue or two with burn probably due to the super loose draw. still great though!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks to @ChefBoyRG54 Cohíba Genios Maduro 5. I smoked this after reading another thread regarding Cuban Maduros. This is an excellent smoke but I can certainly understand that it is not a real big hit with a CC purist. If I smoked this stick blind I would think I was smoking a very high quality Nicaraguan stick. I am not sure I would identify this smoke at all as a CC. Excellent smoke but not at all in the flavor profile I expect from a Cohiba or any other CC that I have smoked.
IMG_1377.jpg IMG_1382.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.