What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Camacho Triple Maduro with thanks.

Dunno why it split so horribly. Haven't been having splitting issues. But, have been struggling to keep my humidors under 70%. All my Bovedas are swollen and my beads are all clear. Been running a dehumidifier and keeping the lids cracked round the clock in my basement to try and bring it down. Threw in some 62% Bovedas a few days ago and they're already swelling. But every other cigar I've had hasn't had a problem.

It's ugly, but smoking great. Flavor is perfect, blindfolded and wearing gloves, I'd not have a clue.

IMG_20150921_090327.jpg

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I think I'm gonna go buy a lottery ticket today because believe it or not, this stick had a perfect razor sharp burn and gave me no problems staying lit! Very different from most of the Caldwell Long Live the King Heaters I have smoked lately! Maybe smoking them ROTT fresh is the way to go with these sticks. It was a delicious and pleasurable morning smoke:)
image.jpeg

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Weekend Smokes! I've got fri/sat/sunday night to post up and they were all great sticks.

Friday:
LADC Mi Amor thanks to @navyvet! Always love this stick but I've never had it in belicoso(or torpedo...i can never tell what differentiates them) before since I tend to steer clear of tapered end cigar vitolas. Was great as usual though even though the draw was a little tighter than I like (why I don't buy tapered) but not to the point that it damaged my smoking joy. Thanks brother for hooking me up with a fave.

Saturday smoke after a long day of work, a night of poker with some friends and many beers. I apologize for anything stupid I may have said in chat but anyway I wasn't too drunk to enjoy the hell outta this badboy!
Just another great experience and another reason that Illusione is quickly becoming a top brand for me, god their sticks are good. Unfortunately I can't remember specific tasting notes but I def will smoke more so I'll post them then lol.

Last but not least, last night on the deck with my buddy after some pulled pork BBQ. Finally pulled out some of my own sticks with the Fume D'amour and this My Father Cedros Cervantes instead of continuing to smoke through the mountain of bombs I've been getting from all you wonderful brothers. Just felt like smoking another one of my favorite sticks and it didn't disappoint. Love the mild woody sweetness you get from the cedar sleeve and the way it mingles with all the other spicy and savory flavors. Sorry for the bad pic...my camera phone got a little overzealous with the flash lol.

That's it for the weekend....wonder what I'll smoke this week

Status
Not open for further replies.